Monday, November 16, 2009

I need help on coming up with a psychology research proposal ideas?

i need help coming up with some variables for my research methods class and we need to do a research proposal. we need at least 3 variables. i'm interested in working with romantic relationships, so i thought of the variables "romantic attachment" and "personality", but idk what my 3rd one should be. once i get an idea for the 3rd variable, i can form those variables into a question of what i need to find out for my proposal. anyone have any ideas of what my 3rd variable should be? or any other relationship type research proposal ideas? please help

I need help on coming up with a psychology research proposal ideas?
gender is always a good one.
Reply:Yes, sex (male vs. female) is a good one here. Also, "personality" is pretty vague. How about extroversion (versus introversion) or one of the other Big Five factors (neuroticism, etc.)?


No comments:

Post a Comment