Friday, November 20, 2009

I need to support these two arguments regarding Stem Cell Research?

I need to support the argument that Stem cell research is moral and:





1. They should be acquired, because embryos are being discarded that are stored in clinics since they can be used to cure diseases and are discarded anyway.





2. Other stem cell research methods...like Skin, or umbilical cords are not harmful to any living person.





If i could get some awesome sources for this info, I'm not looking for someone to summarize anything, I just need some good sources of information supporting this! Thanks! :)

I need to support these two arguments regarding Stem Cell Research?
These are 2 very good sides of the topic. Just try researching it and I know you will get many sources to help you. After all, part of the homework process is researching on your own ;)
Reply:ZOMG I KNOW YOU HACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment