Friday, November 20, 2009

Research paper/methods of social research help: very quick question?

Im doing a research paper about the social anxiety about teachers touching children, and, for my data, Im used data collected from two scholars on the topic. What is this called, when I use data that has been previously collected by another researcher? The studies were carried out by two people, and printed in their journal articles/books.

Research paper/methods of social research help: very quick question?
I'm not sure that I understand the question. There is nothing wrong with referencing the research of another if you properly credit your sources. The data sounds as though it can be counted as a primary as apposed to a secondary source, but I'm not sure that this is what you're asking.


No comments:

Post a Comment