Friday, November 20, 2009

Research Methods, I would like to know what is missing on my work related to these topics.?

Scenario


I am doing a study on image and how customers view the image of 3 different, why and how are they influenced to purchase them.





I am interviewing 25 males %26amp; 25 females in a shopping mall and doing a focus groups with 7 people








I mean what could be the limitations as well as :


Advantages %26amp; Disadvantages/Internal %26amp; external validity


Combination of qualitative %26amp; quantitative data (Are mine quantitative data?)


Minimise %26amp; BIAS


WHY HOW am I going to use and why is a benefit to me?


How does it affect my study?


Why is it specific to my study?


How does it meet my aims and objectives?





I can tell you more about my work but I would rather do it via messaging or email just to avoid plagiarism over the net








Feel free to email me directly on


wunderheileruk [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk





Ps: I can give you more background information if you need to

Research Methods, I would like to know what is missing on my work related to these topics.?
Limitations: 50 people is a limited group, first of all. The way you conduct your research/study (asking random people is a mall) is therefore not representative, that is what you should keep in mind first. Case studies are not a bad thing, just keep it in mind. :)





You will have to edit your question, I am afraid. "view the image of 3 different".... 3 different WHAT?


"WHY HOW am I going to use".... use what? "How does it meet my aims"... how does what meet what aims? Etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment