Sunday, November 15, 2009

Psychology research methods?

What research method(s) would I use to figure out how note-taking affects grades in a class.





Say, I notice students take more notes than others. What methods could I use to figure out if note taking affects grades, out of the 5 (Naturalistic observation, case studies, surveys, correlational, experimental research)?

Psychology research methods?
How are you going to observe if their grades improve? Surveys are going to be your best avenue.
Reply:I think a short easy survey is the best to set up. First create the question. The one question I would be sure to ask is: do you use your notes to study for the test? Then use the statistics of grade results to finalize your testing. You need to believe your subjects are honest and that the class lectures are important for the tests. (some instructors use only class lectures and others use only assigned reading as basis for tests)

my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment