Saturday, April 17, 2010

Could you please help me to arrange in order these steps of scientific research?

Could you please help me to arrange in order these steps of scientific research:





Choosing a topic


Identifying a problem


Selecting an approach


Deciding how to solve a problem


Choosing the best solution of those avaliable


Expressing all ideas clearly


Presenting materials and information correctly and clearly


Developing a plan and time line


Evaluating good and bad points


Carrying out the plan on schedule


Sharing the results with other people


Generating ideas and methods


Arriving at conclusions





Thank you very much! I tried to do by myself it but I still can't. Thank you again!


Maria

Could you please help me to arrange in order these steps of scientific research?
Choose a topic


Identify a problem


Decide how to solve a problem


Select an approach


Express ideas clearly


Present materials and information correctly


Generate ideas and methods


Evaluate good and bad points


Choose best solution from those available


Develop a plan and timeline


carry out the plan


Arrive at conclusions


Share results


No comments:

Post a Comment