Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sociology Research method?

This is my first Sociology research method can any one help. If ever done it before please can u help me I need to get a good grade in this unit. I am working on it I just need a guidance.





Thanks,


H

Sociology Research method?
there are many sociology research methods. it all depends on what evidence you nare wanting to produce. think about what it is your trying to achieve then choose the best method to help you achieve your aim.





for example, if you need a statistical answer you would need to do quantitative research, but if you need to explain and give views, use qualitative research method.





good luck
Reply:be more specific. what do u mean? do u want advice on how to do well in the exams or are u unsure about some of the questions in the unit?


No comments:

Post a Comment