Monday, April 26, 2010

My MBA project topics is value versus growth in stock market. which methods used to do the project.?

on this topics which method i have to use? how can i frame my project? suggest me some data collection techniques, research methods and how can shown my own research work. in project i have to shown my own work on that topics like my survy method and my finding. i am not that familiar with stock market.

My MBA project topics is value versus growth in stock market. which methods used to do the project.?
You can easily learn about value vs. growth by going to any full service brokerage company and requesting brochures on that topic. You can also contact mutual funds that sell both value funds and growth funds; by ordering the prospectus of each (always free), you can read the "fine print" on what really makes one investment a value investment while another investments makes a growth investment. I'll briefly summarize for you... growth investments tend to be ideas that are showing a great deal of promise down the road to do well (think of them as plants... add water... watch the growth as time goes on). A value investment is quite different... it's an idea that seems to be at a current bargain price (think of it as poinsettias for sale after Christmas... it's a beautiful flower, but no one really wants it right now). To conduct a survey, why not directly contact stockbrokers and stock analysts and ask questions? Most will take out some time to help you work on your MBA project. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment