Sunday, November 15, 2009

CHI-SQUARE ??? INTRODUCTION TO RESEARCH METHODS IN PSYCHOLOGY help me please?

INTRODUCTION TO RESEARCH METHODS IN PSYCHOLOGY





(PSC 1223)








CHI-SQUARE





WORKSHOP





This workshop involves:





a) Analysing data using the Chi-Square test and reporting the outcomes. Please follow all instructions very carefully.





b) Providing answers to Questions 1 – 7.








Your submission should include:





1. A printout of each Chi-Square result output from SPSS





2. A report of each Chi-square result in standard report format


3. Answers to Question 1 - 7




















If anyone will help me dod this / do it for me let me know cause i dont understand a word

CHI-SQUARE ??? INTRODUCTION TO RESEARCH METHODS IN PSYCHOLOGY help me please?
Seeing as you have not included the questions, it is a bit hard to help.





Refer to your text is all I can say at this moment.
Reply:get a tutor


No comments:

Post a Comment