Thursday, April 15, 2010

Research Method Question???

In my study i randomly select 4 schools. and take a pre test of the students and of the teachers. after conducting workshops the teachers are told to follow a teaching strategy in their classes for 10 weeks. then after ten weeks the sames test is administered again (post test) to see the changes in the responses of teachers and that of students.





in addition to above one student and one teacher from each school is interviewed and their progress is studied, implying case study method.





my problem is that in this assignment we have to mention what research method was used? here it was a combination of both quantitative and qualitative research. what should i mention my research method as?





one is case study what is the other one? it isnt experimental method because i didnt have control group.





guys could you please tell me what are my research method/methods???

Research Method Question???
As you say you've used a selection; I don't think you fit in to any one category. I graduated 6 years ago so am struggling to remember, do you have a text book you can consult, or a lecturer?





Well done for getting past all the ethical bureaucracy, I'm sure that must have required lots of foresight.


No comments:

Post a Comment