Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Has any one had done research on effectiveness of miller method in teaching autistic children?

I am a research scholar, my area of study is about the effectiveness of miller method in teaching autistic children. so if any body can provide me with information regarding this it would be of immense help.

Has any one had done research on effectiveness of miller method in teaching autistic children?
There are some links on this web page that you might find helpful:


http://www.nas.org.uk/nas/jsp/polopoly.j...


If you scroll down a little there's info about the Miller Method. Hope it helps a little.
Reply:I don't have any personal knowledge of the effectiveness of the miller method but you may find info on Dr. Stephen Shore's website.I think it is www.autismasperger.net or just google Dr. Stephen Shore.Hope it is helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment